Report Writing and Minute Taking
Date & Time:
Audience: Business Support and Personal Assistants
This session has been designed to provide participants with the practical skills to take notes during meetings and prepare meeting output documents which meet the needs of the meeting attendees and the chair.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Define the different types of meeting
- Prepare for the process of taking notes
- Outline the Cornell method of note taking
- Identify what is most useful, and most appropriate to transpose to the meeting output document
- Effectively liaise with the Chair and other meeting attendees.