Family Group Conference Awareness
Date & Time:
Audience: All Children Services Staff
Would you like to know more about the Family Group Conferencing (FGC) Service ?
The FGC Team are holding awareness sessions which will:
- Give an overview of the role of the FGC Convenor and the referrer.
- Look at the benefits of family empowerment and support networks.
- Explore how children and young people can become involved in FGCs.
- Discuss the referral process and give examples of questions and Family Plans.
- Answer questions in relation to the FGC Service and how they support families restoratively.
- Include a Q&A, which is aimed at all practitioners within Children’s Services.