Restorative Family Meeting Workshops
Date & Time:
Audience: All Children's Services Staff
This course is aimed at any practitioner that wishes to learn how to deliver their own restorative meeting to identify conflict/disputes within the family and explore successful resolutions and reconciliation.
- How to facilitate your own five step restorative family meeting process.
- Restorative principles and restorative language to underpin your practice.
- Gaining skills and knowledge around conflict resolution and relationship breakdown.
- Skills to deliver their own restorative family meeting.
- Real life examples and instances of conflict resolution in action.
- Knowledge of restorative practice and restorative justice.
- Techniques and strategies to manage conflict and de-escalate disputes.